Gas Fire Place

I have a gas fire place with a wall switch. I used the fire place last night- no problem . It lit up and stayed lit for several hours. This morning when I flipped the switch there was only a clicking noise and no fire. Can any one tell me how I might be able to fix this problem?

Thank you,

PJ in Fott. Mill, SD

Reply to
PJ in SD

No insult intended but since this concerns both gas and electricity and you are unfamiliar with troubleshooting such, leave the repair to a professional!

Reply to
philo