Gas Fire Place

I have a gas fire place with a wall switch. I used the fire place last night- no problem . It lit up and stayed lit for several hours. This morning when I flipped the switch there was only a clicking noise and no fire. Can any one tell me how I might be able to fix this problem?
Thank you,
PJ in Fott. Mill, SD
On 11/09/2013 09:44 PM, PJ in SD wrote:

No insult intended but since this concerns both gas and electricity and you are unfamiliar with troubleshooting such, leave the repair to a professional!