Gas drier problem

I recently posted here that with the exception of my washing machine all appliances in the house are less than five years old.
My wife then informed me that our drier is well over ten.
That of course jinxed it.
Sears Kenmore Gas
works just fine on the normal "timed" setting
but the wife of course refuses to use that and insists on putting the drier on the separate "delicate" cycle.
It spins up Ok but the gas does not light...or if it does ...turns off way too soon.
Anyone know what sensor I'd be looking for here?
thanks
On 3/1/2015 5:48 PM, philo wrote:

You need a female neurosurgeon. Appliance and home repair guys can't convince your wife to use the normal cycle. Male doctors can't understand wives.