Garage door opener problem

Hi !! I have two newer craftsman door openers. In operation for 3 years and fine until now. I program one button for one, and the other for the other. Works fine for a few days then on pushing one button they both open !! I have reset both opener units, and have also programed both remote buttons 6 times. Help Thanks Bob
Hi !! I have two newer craftsman door openers. In operation for 3 years and fine until now. I program one button for one, and the other for the other. Works fine for a few days then on pushing one button they both open !! I have reset both opener units, and have also programed both remote buttons 6 times. Help Thanks Bob
Hi !! I have two newer craftsman door openers. In operation for 3 years and fine until now. I program one button for one, and the other for the other. Works fine for a few days then on pushing one button they both open !! I have reset both opener units, and have also programed both remote buttons 6 times. Help Thanks Bob
Hold the learn button down until the light goes out. This will erase all the old codes, then reset your codes.
Cindy http://www.garagedoorsupply.com

Bob contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com So I can help you. best regards Anthony at Anthony's Door Systems

hold the learn code button till light goes out. Then go ahead and press learn button and press desires button on remote. Unplug this one and plug in other and repeat process. This should remedy your problem Best Regards Anthony
................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<< -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-