Free HF Flashlight exp 12/31/10

I used this coupon Saturday and it works. Hard to Google this coupon, with all the expired ones out there.

Tony Sivori

Last time I was at local store, they were out of free flashlights. I asked if they would send me one and got a huge laugh from guy behind me.

Reply to
Frank

They previously had a large box of them at each register in the Louisville store. Last Saturday, I didn't see the box. When I handed the cashier the coupon, she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store stock.

Reply to
Tony Sivori

re: "...she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store stock"

I once saw a clerk ripping open twin packages of flashlights to refill the box behind the counter.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

All of the ones I've received had batteries. In fact, most of the cashiers click it on and off to test it as they hand it to me.

Maybe the Louisville store is better than most.

Reply to
Tony Sivori

I tried to sell HF coupons on ebay. Not much action, there.

The HF free lights I've gotten (also the red and blue ones). Desperately need grease for the tail cap threads. Awful milling.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

According to author Alvin Toffler:

The "First Wave" was agriculture and it wrought massive changes on the hunter-gatherer society: People had to stay in one place, etc.

The "Second Wave" was the industrial revolution. It too mandated massive changes in religion, education, cities, corporations, standardization, etc.

The "Third Wave" is the knowledge revolution. The future belongs to those with the knowledge of the methods behind scoring free flashlights.

Reply to
HeyBub

I wasn't sure if the HF coupons were available in all the markets and cities in USA. Perhaps some folks don't get HF coupons in the mail, news paper, email, internet, shoppers, mailbox stuffers, free local papers, stuffed into their HF shopping bags, and the other channels. Perhaps there is someone, somewhere, that doesn't have HF coupons. Think of the children, man!

Found out there's not much interest in purchasing HF coupons.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon