Free HF Flashlight exp 12/31/10

I used this coupon Saturday and it works. Hard to Google this coupon, with all the expired ones out there.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/SingleMagLanders/americanprofile/images/flash_c.jpg
--
Tony Sivori
On 10/4/2010 11:43 AM, Tony Sivori wrote:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html/SingleMagLanders/americanprofile/images/flash_c.jpg
Last time I was at local store, they were out of free flashlights. I asked if they would send me one and got a huge laugh from guy behind me.
Frank wrote:

They previously had a large box of them at each register in the Louisville store. Last Saturday, I didn't see the box. When I handed the cashier the coupon, she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store stock.
--
Tony Sivori

re: "...she gave me one packaged to hang on a peg in normal store stock"
I once saw a clerk ripping open twin packages of flashlights to refill the box behind the counter.
Bob F wrote:

All of the ones I've received had batteries. In fact, most of the cashiers click it on and off to test it as they hand it to me.
Maybe the Louisville store is better than most.
--
Tony Sivori
I tried to sell HF coupons on ebay. Not much action, there.
Bob F wrote:

According to author Alvin Toffler:
The "First Wave" was agriculture and it wrought massive changes on the hunter-gatherer society: People had to stay in one place, etc.
The "Second Wave" was the industrial revolution. It too mandated massive changes in religion, education, cities, corporations, standardization, etc.
The "Third Wave" is the knowledge revolution. The future belongs to those with the knowledge of the methods behind scoring free flashlights.
I wasn't sure if the HF coupons were available in all the markets and cities in USA. Perhaps some folks don't get HF coupons in the mail, news paper, email, internet, shoppers, mailbox stuffers, free local papers, stuffed into their HF shopping bags, and the other channels. Perhaps there is someone, somewhere, that doesn't have HF coupons. Think of the children, man!
Found out there's not much interest in purchasing HF coupons.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus