Cast Iron T Pipe rusted through

I have a cast iron tee on the outside of my house which has rusted through on the bottom, with a 1/2" by 2" hole. It is connected with a threaded fitting to a pipe with sits flush to the stucco of the house (clay block walls). The threaded fitting has also rusted through- 1/2" x 1/2". There is NO way to cut off the tee without tearing apart the clay wall. Does anyone have a miracle cure? The wholes seem to big for epoxy.

Thanks,

_________________________ Message sent through

jduvy

Drain? Fiberglass cloth with epoxy.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

What is the function of the pipe? Water supply? Gas? Drain? Sewer? Decorative?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

what does this "T" do?

Reply to
Steve Barker

Post a photo..... you'll get better answers.

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK