Four Seasons Sunroom Troubles

Has anybody out there having problems with Four Seasons Customer Support in Canada?
The cold temperatures in my sunroom here in Canada has produced ice formations everywhere. The sliding doors to the backyard are frozen solid onto the track, the sunroom being attached to the back of the house, provides the only other exit to the house. After repetitive phone calls to the franchise customer service...they are now, not returning my calls anymore.
Help
--
Ed

If you have insulating glass than it sounds as if your humidity is to high.
E.B. wrote:

what can you expect them to do with the ice and snow in canada??? the sunrooms/screen ad on's were mainly for those in mild climates like the south and florida... if you have ice on it and call up complaining about it do you really expect them to do anything??? when its cold its cold.. be alot of people have trouble opening and closing their wooden doors in their homes???? who do they call up and complain to??????
"E.B." wrote in message

in
Exactly what do you want them to do? Make it warm up? I wouldn't return your calls either, what an idiot!

Now she has learned the difference between a real room addition and: "It's just like adding on another room, only at substantially less cost."
<< >

Now she has learned the difference between a real room addition and: "It's just like adding on another room, only at substantially less cost."
You two guys are going to be the punchlines of three jokes each about slipping on black ice. Very soon. Remember this: you are going to slip on black ice and fall down, with witnesses.
>><BR><BR>
zemedelec