four seasons replacement glass

We recently moved to a 16 year old house which has a four seasons sunroom. Many of the glass panes are fogged and we would like to replace about 15- 20 of them. Four Seasons replacement costs seem extremely high. There are only a few authorized dealers near Philadelphia
Anyone know of a good source of replacement windows (either a distributor elsewhere) or a good source of generic window replacement ( preferably low E-glass)
Thanks much

What section of Philly are you in?
Four Seasons sunrooms have at least a 10 year transferable warranty against seal failure on the window panes. So, if the sunroom was added after the house was at least 6 years old, the warranty should cover replacement of the windows.
For further details, see:
http://www.four-seasons-sunrooms.com/CustomerService/Warranty.aspx

Thanks for the suggestions. The windows are out of warranty. Some of reps are quoting 200/window + 100 window installation. Others are higher. There are 2 dealers in the Northwestern suburbs of Philadelphia. I realize that it is a specialized window and everyone needs to eat but this seemed kind of high. We won't be living here 10 years so we looking for a less expensive alternative.