Fly hole

I have brand new vinyl replacement windows energy star double glazed thermopanes with screens. How in the hell do flies get in between the screen and window? Evidently they are too friggin stupid to get back out again. I can't see where they get in so I can plug the fly hole.
--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:56:20 -0400, LSMFT wrote:

They are using a rip in the fabric of time to allow themselves to walk through solid objects. That's the only sensible explanation.
On 9/22/2010 5:56 PM, LSMFT wrote:

I don't know but I'm seeing same thing with stink bugs. Windows have drain holes as one possible entry point to get past the screen and open the window and in they come.
Sliding door to deck is where most of my stinkbugs come in.

Maybe an outside the box question is how fast do they grow? Possibly went in a very small and grew in a matter of days.
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:48:20 -0700, Bob F wrote:

Other flies, the cannibalistic little bastards.

The dog shit off their feet.
On 9/22/2010 4:56 PM, LSMFT wrote:

They get through the screen when they are itty bitty babies, then grow up and are too big to get out. 8-)
TDD