Fluorescent Buglight? (Not zapper or CFL)

Do yellow bug light 48" fluorescent tubes exist? If not the actual lamp, do sleeves exist, like those used on outdoor lamps? (Which are usually clear.)
I've seem yellow sleeves before, but I can't find them at Lowes, Home Depot, or the internet. --Mike

And you not going to. Yes there are several manufactures that make colored lamps. You do not specify your lamp T-12, T-8 or the new T-6's. Get to an electrical or lamp supply house. I know Sylvania and Phillips make them.
Be prepared to buy a case of them. and they are going to be pricey.
Stay away from sleeves, they do not last out of doors.