I need your discarded Bostitch Nail Containers

Bonjour from Montreal! Just bought a Bostitch CRN38K cordless roofing nailer on Ebay. Not a hight speed lightweight tool so I can understand why pros might not want it to be their primary nailer but it suits me just fine. I'll be reshingling all the smaller parts of my roof and leaving the main, steep areas to a pro.

My question: I already had a large box of inch and a quarter standard collated roofing nails. I see that I can load these in the empty cassette package that is part of the Bostitch system. Yeah I'm a bit miserly but at 40% of the price up here in Canada, I think I'll try to do the loading myself! I can see how I'll eventually damage the flimsy meant-to-be-onetime cassette... SO...anyone out there using this tool? Would you collect your "empties" and be willing to ship them up North? I'd be glad to exchange any favours!

Mitch in MOntreal

Reply to
MF

Bonjour from Montreal! Just bought a Bostitch CRN38K cordless roofing nailer on Ebay. Not a hight speed lightweight tool so I can understand why pros might not want it to be their primary nailer but it suits me just fine. I'll be reshingling all the smaller parts of my roof and leaving the main, steep areas to a pro.

My question: I already had a large box of inch and a quarter standard collated roofing nails. I see that I can load these in the empty cassette package that is part of the Bostitch system. Yeah I'm a bit miserly but at 40% of the price up here in Canada, I think I'll try to do the loading myself! I can see how I'll eventually damage the flimsy meant-to-be-onetime cassette... SO...anyone out there using this tool? Would you collect your "empties" and be willing to ship them up North? I'd be glad to exchange any favours! MY TRASH FOR YOURS !!! ;-))))

Mitch in MOntreal

Reply to
MF

Use the wrong nails and you will ruin your toy, Ship up north ? yea , right.

Reply to
m Ransley