Florida to be destroyed by Hurricane Isaac - enjoy your insurance premium increases USA!

Page 1 of 3
I've got my popcorn ready, beer in the fridge as I prepare to sit back and watch Florida (and the RNC) be destroyed by hurricane Isaac.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?5-daynl?large#contents
With all the crop-insurance claims that are going to be filed this year, homes burned down by wild fires, massive tornado dammage earlier this spring, flooding in Duluth MN, and now Florida is about to be hit with $50 billion in hurricane dammage.
Your insurance premiums nationwide are going to go through the roof to pay for all this carnage.
But that's ok.
Tampa is ready with their civillian storm-rescue vehicle (aka tactical armored swat-team carrier).
On 8/25/2012 12:15 PM, The Weather Man wrote:

Whenever there is a natural disaster virtually anywhere in the world, the US sends aid.
Will anyone send aid to the US?
On 8/25/12 12:18 PM, Domicile Dude wrote:

Ninety (90) countries did after Katrina. http://tiny.cc/wixljw One of those countries was Bangladesh, per capita income $1,700. U.S. per capita income $49,000. Both figures are for 2011 and from the CIA World Factbook.
Domicile Dude wrote:

Maybe Haiti will give you aid. Or aids. (actually, even though that's funny, it's also true).
China will send you all their old, recycled iPhone 3's and first-edition iPads. Because we know you're addicted to your iCrap.
And don't look to Canada to give you food stamps. We don't have any.
Maybe when you stop building and living in flood-prone, hurricane-prone, forest-fire-prone areas, you won't be so f'cked up by natual disasters every year.
Then all you'll have to worry about is California falling into the pacific ocean when "the big one" hits. At least it will be satisfying to see Cupertino slide away.

A cat 2 (if it strengthens to that) hurricane won't do any significant harm or damage to the Tampa area. The storm surge will be to the northern Gulf coast, not the eastern Gulf coast.

This is how CA will slip away from the mainland. Once it loads, click start: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

That clip was produced for George Bush by the State Department to explain US foreign policy to him while he was in the Whitehouse. It was designed to match his comprehension level.
Condoleezza Rice wrote:

Still over his head.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 8/25/2012 11:13 PM, Sonny wrote:

Old but still funny. ^_^
TDD
Geico Gecko wrote:

We should just annex Canada, they are already mostly "Americanized" (except for Quebec).

It would be better here if you would keep your weather home.

No one cares about California, good riddance.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

I know a guy from Toronto who says "You got the blacks and we got the french, Americans always got the first choice"

But Now TO has the blacks as well, and they're happily buying guns on the black market to shoot each other and innocent bystanders too.
On 08/26/2012 01:11 PM, Atila Iskander wrote:

It has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with illegal drug sales. Why we don't just execute the users and dealers involved in the illegal drug trade is beyond me.
devnull wrote:

Because thet would be genocide.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
wrote in message

Better check those police reports Apparently the great majority in the drug trade in TO are "melanin rich" individuals.
On 8/27/2012 3:18 PM, Atila Iskander wrote:

Sounds like the drug lord is not and equal opportunity employer.

Since it's the profit motive that keeps it going (true capitalism at its best) why not legalize it and get some tax money. Of course, cocaine that sells for $100 an ounce would only cost $1 or so if it wasn't illegal. No need to have crime to pay for that.
Han wrote:

I don't think so. For example, 7 people were killed and 24 wounded in Chicago this past weekend. All were between the ages of 15 and 44. The 15-year old, an virginal little girl, was shot in the chest as she was innocently smoking marijuana.
In sum, the 31 people shot did not include any kids, babies, or, seemingly, innocent bystanders.
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/6-Dead-23-Wounded-in-Weekend-Violence-167419075.html
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You do realize that he was being sarcastic - don't you???
After all, the term "french-on-french violence" just isin't necessary up here...
In wrote:

Since most of Canada is an uninhabited, uninhabitable wasteland, I guess you know something about that.
--
snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com St. Paul, MN

Hush! Canuckistan might send HomoGay.