Finally got that squirrel bastard!

Its been over a week since I could him the first time and he got away... This time I wired the trap shut before I brought him down from the attic.
Blub, Blub, Blub... the end
Pop

It's ok to catch and kill squirrels. I don't think we need or want any details. So you got one squirrel. There are others. Be sure to secure your attic so you and the squirrels don't have to go through this again.

Problem is now you have the scent of the squirrel in your attic. Be sure to button it up tight, or you will just have another move in to the vacant squirrel condo.
Steve

I'd really like to know the bubble count! On a serious note however, do follow the advice to secure the attic. The vacancy sign is almost neon... Tree rats are moving in as we type!
Gary

stuff like this sickens me. if you secured the space its totally unnecessary
Neighbor had squirrel problem. Caught and disposed of about 50 of them. New bunch moved in. Wife cooked some up. Makes nice stew. Tastes like chicken. They can be incredibly destructive.

I can't swear to this but rumor has it that president Lyndon Johnson favored a late night snack of a squirrel sandwich. Joe G

LBJ was a bozo, not Quite as bas as bush but close.........
There should be a special place in hell for people who torture animals

perhaps, but the sweet taste of revenge is worth it.
a blow torch is also good (make the little f'ers dance around a bit before you burn them at the stake!) if it was good enough for copernicus, & joan of arc it's good enough for a ^#$*@ squirrel !
besides, i always found myself rooting for Boris! (to catch "muus and squirrel"...
now, if you'll excuse me, i have some flies i need to pull the wings off of !
mwah hahahahahahahahah
Trapped squirrels should always be painted fluorescent pink with ground marking paint before being released. Makes for a colorful neighborhood.
--
Steve Barker

"Kenny" < snipped-for-privacy@SouthPark.mil.org> wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:26:47 -0400, "comcastss news groups"

IMHO, I suggest you work on sealing up your attic. With a one way door the remaining squirrels could have left without meeting their maker.
tom @ www.NoCostAds.com