Fiberglass French doors that open out?

Hi all,

I am in the process of remodeling my house and our contractor can't seem to find the door we're looking for. I thought someone on this group might be able to help. I'm looking for double French doors that open outward. I would like them to be all fiberglass, have traditional lattice work to look like individual panes, be paintable (or white), and have a smooth finish on both sides (not fake wood grain). Does anyone know of such a thing.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Caras

Google 'flush fiberglass door' or find a local door shop.

Reply to
MikeP

-> Hi all,

->

-> I am in the process of remodeling my house and our contractor can't seem to

-> find the door we're looking for. I thought someone on this group might be

-> able to help. I'm looking for double French doors that open outward. I

-> would like them to be all fiberglass, have traditional lattice work to look

-> like individual panes, be paintable (or white), and have a smooth finish on

-> both sides (not fake wood grain). Does anyone know of such a thing.

->

-> Any information will be greatly appreciated.

->

-> Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I've seen those at either Lowe's or Home Depot. It was a few years ago. The reason I remember is that they were much less expensive than I expected. One day I'll have them installed on my own house.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

What comes to my mind is that your inviting burglars in with a smile on their face. Nothing so easy to open as a out swinging door and French too boot. Jack

Reply to
tinacci336