FF 1.5 Form Manager

I installed FF 1.5; it successfully picked up most settings from Mozilla 1.7.12. But there appears to be no Form Manager capability. I filled out a form and expected some sort of prompt asking me whether I wanted to save the info - nothing appeared. Does FF come with a builtin Form Manager (and how do I turn it on?) or do I need to add some 'after-market' doodad?
Whoops Sorry - wrong group
Bennett Price wrote:

I feel that using two 2x4s nailed together with a half inch sheet of plywood between makes a better and more stable header than a 4x4 for a long header in a non load bearing wall. IMHO.