Festool Domino Joiner

I just wanted to pass on a review to any woodworkers out there. I was at a Festool tool demo last week and was really impressed with the Domino joiner. The joiner makes floating mortis and tenon joints very easy. It is a little expesive but I think it was well worth the investment.
Actually the site I ordered it from sent me a 10% coupon for my next order. Let me know if it works for anyone else. www.mytoolplace.com coupon code CAP909
Good luck.

placed an order and it said that they don't ship to the United States. It asked me to pick another country. Great site you found.

the 10% discount! I might actually buy one; thanks.

Interesting. It seems to be in Florida. Maybe it only ships to Cuba.
(Just kidding. I have nothing against Cubans in Florida. My mother even married one, although that was in Indiana.)

I just wanted to pass on a review to any woodworkers out there. I was at a Festool tool demo last week and was really impressed with the Domino joiner. The joiner makes floating mortis and tenon joints very easy. It is a little expesive but I think it was well worth the investment.
Actually the site I ordered it from sent me a 10% coupon for my next order. Let me know if it works for anyone else. www.mytoolplace.com coupon code CAP909
Good luck.

Did you see the review in Wood Magazine this month(July issue,#177)? they compared mortise and tenon,dowel,Festool Domino,Beadlock,and biscuit joints. You can probably read it on their website,too. www.woodmagazine.com
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I bought a beadlock jig but haven't had an opportunity to even try it.

I also have a beadlock unit. I think it works pretty good, but it takes a little time to get it set up, and if you don't have it clamped down real tight it has a tendancy to move around a bit.