Eternal September

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any clue what happened to them?
--
.

Apparently, Sept is no so eternal.
nb
Stormin Mormon wrote:

They had a HDD fart a few weeks ago, losing a bunch of posts, and generally having issues. That's when I flipped over to aioe.org for my free connection.
Dunno if they ever brought it back, or what the dealio was.
Jon
They're back, some how. I suppose any computer will have problems, now and again.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If they keep messing up, I'm going to want my money back.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just chill...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

It seems to be working fine for me.
TDD
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I can't reach the website or the news server either. (10:22 AM East Coast Time)
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

I can reach the news server but not the web site (10:27 AM EDT).
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Works perfectly for me now.
On 5/11/2010 12:13 PM, Bob F wrote: