Eternal September

The Eternal-September web page appears to be off line. Any clue what happened to them?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Apparently, Sept is no so eternal.

nb

Reply to
notbob

They had a HDD fart a few weeks ago, losing a bunch of posts, and generally having issues. That's when I flipped over to aioe.org for my free connection.

Dunno if they ever brought it back, or what the dealio was.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Just chill...

Reply to
dpb

It seems to be working fine for me.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I can't reach the website or the news server either. (10:22 AM East Coast Time)

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

I can reach the news server but not the web site (10:27 AM EDT).

Reply to
Doug Miller

I was able to use the news server earlier but nothing now.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Works perfectly for me now.

Reply to
Bob F

Some sort of hiccup this am. OK now.

Reply to
Frank

They're back, some how. I suppose any computer will have problems, now and again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If they keep messing up, I'm going to want my money back.

Reply to
mm