Estimation of Fake-Stone Veneers

Is there anyone here who can give an estimation of the installed per-square-foot cost of exterior fake-stone veneers?
Actually any cost breakdown would be appreciated. I assume it would cost more to do a chimney than a ground level project? I can estimate the material, but I'm curious how masons are estimating their costs. They seem to have become more common than face brick these days.
TIA, Lefty
Lefty wrote:

Cleveland
on 4/22/2009 7:02 AM (ET) Lefty wrote the following:

Cost is based upon square feet. Call a contractor for an estimate. Around here, the biggest contractor is 'Garden State Brickface' which is licensed in NJ, NY,PA and CT.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY