electric fireplace

I am looking for electric fireplace without the entire frame box, just inside the fire with flame has heating function. Since I have fireplace already, I don't need the entire frame box. Would anyone tell me where I can purchase the products?
Thanks
My uncle bought one from Stove Plus and Fireplace Center in Rice lake WI Phone: 7152349784 but i dont recall the name brand. He plugged his fireplace chimney with a chimney balloon and slid this unit right into the hearth. He did have an electrician come to hard wire it though.
See http://heating-and-cooling.hardwarestore.com/32-162-misc-fireplace-accessories/electric-fireplace-insert-102219.aspx
Join their club and get a discount too. Mine is to be delivered tomorrow.
Perk