Elec. Disconnect box help

Page 2 of 2
The two red wires go on one side of the box, the two blacks on the other side. When you put the connector handle in, the red should connect to the red. The black connects to the black.
Your outdoor unit probably does not use a white wire, so that one gets wire nutted and folded over.
The exposed metal connecter at the bottom of the disconnect connects the green or bare wires.
I've been installing central AC for seven years. I think you're not right.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

"Greg White" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
Greg White wrote:

Still haven't learned have you?

I am not giving the OP a hard time. DIY is a lot of learn as you go. I see a post like this and I have to joke a little without directing it at the OP.
Put the pliers down and step away from the disconnect! :)