Elec. Disconnect box help

Oh, did he? I guess I missed that. Leaves me wondering where he bought 12AWG cable with a 14AWG (or smaller) ground -- AFAIK, that stuff hasn't been manufactured for years. I'm thinking that he's just mistaken about the size of the grounding conductor.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You don't need the neutral on an AC unit. I can't imagine one that runs on

20A either.
Reply to
Steve Barker

Still haven't learned have you?

Reply to
Tekkie®

I am not giving the OP a hard time. DIY is a lot of learn as you go. I see a post like this and I have to joke a little without directing it at the OP.

Put the pliers down and step away from the disconnect! :)

Reply to
Terry