DVD MENU

Hi, I have a GO VIDEO "VR4940" I do not have the remote control. It is set on channel 2 I need it to be reset to channel 3 Is there anyway to set it without the remote. I was told I need to get to the menu, but don't know how? No flip door except for the s video and game RCA jacks? If anyone can help me or give me a site to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You -William (from Carolina Beach NC)

Reply to
William Hufham

Did you try an Internet search for replacement remote controls?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Hi, I vote for

They are very good. Bailed me out few times with new remote.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi, If you tell us what you are trying to do. You have other ways to do it.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Ebay

Reply to
gfretwell

They have a toll free number for their service too.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

A DVD player doesn't have channels. Could you mean a DVD RECORDER?

There's universal (not learning) remote controls. They should work with GO VIDEO.

Reply to
Sam E

He means the RF analog output channel. Must have an old TV with no other input jacks or something.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

Hummm.... Seems he did tell us..... "It is set on channel 2 I need it to be reset to channel 3 Is there anyway to set it without the remote".

Reply to
Mark

I didn't know that ANY DVD players had that (low quality) RF output. I've never seen one.

Reply to
Sam E

Yes it is a recorder. Of course I thought to buy a remote, but they are too expensive ($60.00) for what I need to do. I just want to record a couple of shows on vhs but the tv is scrambled on channel 2. The DVD side will not recognize the DVD's so I don't want to spend alot of money on it. It's a piece of junk! but if I could get it to channel 3 I could record a VHS once in a while for my friend. Thank You -William (from Carolia Beach NC) ps. this is a rv4940 and nothing on ebay at all!

Reply to
William Hufham

Again... This is a new (2 years old) 42" RCA HD TV

Reply to
William Hufham

Those manufacturer's remotes often are expensive. You could probably use an under-$10 universal remote from Wal-Mart.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd