Drywall infestation

My drywall is infested with some sort of borer. It seems they attack whenever I go away. The other night I went to the bar and got really drunk. When I got home I could not walk, and passed out on the kitchen floor. The next morning there were several 4 to 6 inch holes in the wall right next to where I passed out. What can I do to stop these things?

Reply to
despammed

Stick your hands or hamburgers in the hole and keep them happy

Reply to
m Ransley

Shoot ur self.

Reply to
Dave

Oh, I don't know. He's actually kind of amusing, in a "My god, I thought people like him only existed as parodies in the movies" kind of way.

- Rich

Reply to
user

It will stop when you go back to school. What grade will you be in this year?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski