Dryer vent heat exchanger, lint filter? What's this called?

I need to add a heat exchanger/lint catcher on the end of my dryer vent. I read that home depot sold a product like this. Does anyone know the name of this thing.
(The electric dryer venting will stay inside the house and go into the heat exchanger instead of going outside.)

I'd call it a fire trap, or a lint distributor, or a fume inducer, or a black mold producer, or a carbon monoxide blower, or an asthma starter, or a ....
This is Turtle.
They are called Lint traps. You can see them here.
http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Electrinics/Landing1409a47263.html
i do not recommend any product as we speak here about.
TURTLE
I used to use the indoor lint trap on a small apartment sized dryer and it never caught 100% of the lint. What's worse, it also put 100% of the moisture content of the clothing into the house. Not recommended.