dog crap makes lawn green

snipped-for-privacy@xxoptonline.net (Cue) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.optonline.net:

Besides drawing flies and stinking.

The flies that land on your dog's shit also land on you,your kids and your food(if picnicking,barbecuing).

Reply to
Jim Yanik

If you spray the crap with water and it disintegrates there aren't any flies, imo.

Reply to
AKA Gray Asphalt

"AKA Gray Asphalt" wrote in news:EuEig.103023$iU2.58409@fed1read01:

No,they've already left to hang out by your screen door,and in your garage. So they can enter your house when you open a door.

Besides,flies can still land on tiny bits of shit.Just spraying it with water only keeps it fresher for the flies.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Do you use manure on your lawn?

Reply to
AKA Gray Asphalt

You should be able to get sludge from your local sewage treatment plant, although probably not in less than truck load quantities.

-- If I had something witty to say, this is where I'd say it.

Reply to
John Hines

"AKA Gray Asphalt" wrote in news:bx%ig.103119$iU2.4189@fed1read01:

Apartment;my discourteous neighbors often leave dog crap around. The managers take care of the grounds,I believe the lawn maintenance company uses commercial fertilizer.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Reply to
chuckster

I don't quote the ngs much, but the guy who said "Soylent Brown, it's poople." got quoted. L, but not out loud.

Reply to
AKA Gray Asphalt