Does your electrician have OCD?

Page 1 of 2
Saw this on Facebook
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0jf8utjiaxfq30/wires66067_n.jpg?dl=0

Electricians like to be neat
http://electrical-contractor.net/forum/iw/Harold1.JPG
http://electrical-contractor.net/forum/iw/Harold5.JPG

Wow. I thought I was growing up to be a finicky old fart.
The mice have nice straight runs for their race tracks.

On 03/27/2016 08:29 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

My house sure does not look like that!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

manner."
On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 9:15:53 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

re: Harold1.jpg
Why doesn't the yellow wire near the 2 orange ones turn vertical so soon?
It seems like it should continue horizontal until it reaches the orange ones and then turn vertical. I'd be calling that hack back to fixed it right away. ;-)
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 09:15:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

SUPPOSED to be!!!
On 3/27/2016 9:01 AM, philo wrote:

Sure makes it easy to trace wires.
I like an OCD electrician.
On 3/27/2016 8:01 AM, philo wrote:

Oh my! That's beautiful :)
On 03/27/2016 09:43 AM, SeaNymph wrote:

Now I'm going to have to rewire my entire house.
philo posted for all of us...

I will have to rewire my brain! Good luck with that. It fizzled out awhile ago.
I could never plan far enough ahead to begin to be that neat. Although I did like to line up screw heads on outlet covers.
--
Tekkie

On 03/28/2016 02:15 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Don't talk about screw heads...In school, my shop teacher insisted that they all line up perfectly. It did not matter if they were not visible or if lining them up made them slightly too tight of too loose...they had to line up!
On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 7:26:21 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:

There's this: http://tinyurl.com/h4bqnza One easy thing (they didn't menti on in the article), start the screw at the same (1st point of spiral) say a t 12 o'clock.
On 03/28/2016 09:21 PM, bob_villain wrote:

Once I got past that shop class, I never thought of that again.
The only place I'd bother to make them line up would be on something ornamental.
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 00:43:43 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

He had a laser alignment tool!
--
Tekkie

On 03/27/2016 8:01 AM, philo wrote: ...

The two outlets must've been done by the homeowner instead...

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 11:52:24 AM UTC-5, dpb wrote:

...I was thinking the same thing!

More of those initials that half (or more) if us dont know. We live in a world with far too many initials. In other words.... "What is OCD?"
On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 12:04:38 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

1st, it's known as an acronym...if you can't tell by the picture or using a search for the term...you are too stupid to be on the internet!