Do google group folks see this?

I have heard from someone that my posts do not show up on Google Groups. True? It may be because I sent the "no archive" bit and google never forgets so they just ignore the post.

Reply to
gfretwell

It's not the news client that determines if "no archive" is observed. It's the news server.

I don't know if google is a news server or some sort of secondary news server, that depends on the archive policies of servers that feed it.

The forteagent newgroup might know, so I've crossposted this. Anyone wanted by NGBI, the NewsGroup Bureau of Investigation, you'd better get out of town before their special agents arrive.

I used to have my version of Agent set up to go straight from a message ID to the same post in Deja Vu and, later, to the post in groups.google, but I didn't set that up for this installation and it's not that simple to do.

GF, can't YOU go to groups.google and check if your posts are there? I could do it for you, but wouldn't you do a better job?

Reply to
micky