Dirty sofa.

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty. What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Regard:

piah

Ask at the store where you bought the sofa set -- or at any store that sells upholstered furniture. Some of these have cleaning staff who come to your house to clean the furniture.

You may need to use standard terminology. Most sofas are upholstered in fabric = textile = cloth (not clothes.) Another approach is to add a "slip cover" over the furniture, which can be removed and laundered.

Reply to
Don Phillipson

I believe this is a spammer, Don, as evidenced by his two IRLs after "Regard". At least you didn't repost his lame message.

Reply to
C & E