Detla Faucet

Have a Delta Monitor single lever with a temperature control knob in the bath/shower. Anyone have an idea where I can find instructions on how to repair/replace the valve? Have a slight occasional drip. I found some pdfs at deltas web site. It was good to ID parts but not for any disassembly.

Thanks Bg

Reply to
Bg

try

i found it using google.com

and this search phrase

delta faucet repair instructions

please let me know it it works

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

The parts usually come with some instructions right on the package.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

BG,

The illustration above reflects all my experiences with Delta faucets. Of course you don't have the spout portion on a tub but the rest of it is accurate. You should be able to remove the handle and unscrew part 3 to get to the seals and springs (part 8 both shown). Be sure to use new springs with the seals. You may have to remove the trim plate if your faucet was set into the wall deeper than normal.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Call Delta and speak to one of their Reps. They'll give you plenty of help and in many cases will send you the repair kit. MLD

Reply to
MLD