Detla Faucet

Have a Delta Monitor single lever with a temperature control knob in the bath/shower. Anyone have an idea where I can find instructions on how to repair/replace the valve? Have a slight occasional drip. I found some pdfs at deltas web site. It was good to ID parts but not for any disassembly.
Thanks Bg
try http://www.stemdoctor.com/single_control_faucet_repair.htm
i found it using google.com
and this search phrase
delta faucet repair instructions
please let me know it it works
cheers Bob

BG,
The illustration above reflects all my experiences with Delta faucets. Of course you don't have the spout portion on a tub but the rest of it is accurate. You should be able to remove the handle and unscrew part 3 to get to the seals and springs (part 8 both shown). Be sure to use new springs with the seals. You may have to remove the trim plate if your faucet was set into the wall deeper than normal.
Colbyt

The parts usually come with some instructions right on the package.

and in many cases will send you the repair kit. MLD