Delta subfloor

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Delta-FL subfloor product? It's similar to the Platon foundation membrane but it's for basement floors (concrete). You roll it out over your cement floor then intstall OSB or plywood over that. I assume it's a proven technology but I'd like input/advice from others out there before I try it!
Thanks....
Corey