Delta Monitor Shower Faucet

I recently purchased a new home and ready to move in, I was testing faucets last night and opened the hot water on the bathroom sink, it got Very hot so I know the water heater is working, so in the same batroom, I turned on the shower all the way over to hot, it got warm but not hot like it should when turned on all the way, I do know the faucet is made by delta and it says monitor on it, and I have read several things in regards to mixing valves. Does this particular shower faucet have one of those and/or what is the procedure for adjusting that to allow the faucet to get hotter? As it is a person couldn't take a decent shower.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
TJ
Travis wrote:

Go right to their excellent site: http://www.deltafaucet.com/custserv/faq_hot.html