Delta Monitor shower faucet??

I have a Delta Monitor shower faucet that is dripping badly. I have read there are 1300/1500/1700 series Monitor faucets. How can I tell which Monitor I have????

I was going to replace the cartridge assembly and rubber seats/springs, etc.. Worst case, cut water off, remove cartridge and take to plumbing supply store for a replacement. Actually may try just replacing the rubber seats first.

Advice..?

Thanks

Reply to
B.Creech