Debris clogger washing machine

Hi, I unfortunately washed a blanket that should have never gone in the washing machine. It was dark brown and it pretty much disintegrated in the washing machine. I had a repair guy come out who cleaned most of the larger debris chunks out between the inside barrels. Unfortunately I let the washer run through at least 5 cyles after he cleaned it out and it is still producing brown debris or lint on my towels. It is also staining them to light brown.
I have washed 2 cycles in bleach as well. Do you have any suggestions on how to properly clean the washer or please advise if it may be ruined.
Thank you for any help or advice.
Debby
On 21 Jan 2007 09:47:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If the blanket is being left on clothes being washed, maybe you can use that to your advantage. Wash some sacraficial towels, and toss them in the dryer to be delinted. So you are flushing the washer with additional cycles, and the towels are also grabbing up the fine lint.
I guess I would keep doing it, till the towels come out unlinted.
Just a guess....
tom @ www.Mesothelioma-Lawyers-List.com