DAMN the EPA

Page 1 of 3

I just tried to buy my goto weed killer, MSMA today to kill Johnson and especially Dallisgrass. Can't find it anywhere and am told the EPA stopped the manufacturing at the end of Dec 09. I even asked the Spectricide rep what to use in its place and he said there wasn't anything. SO if you use it, find it and stock up. I still have some Double dursban <g> Thank god for online sales, found it online in Georgia, a little pricey, $76 for a gallon+shipping DAMN THE EPA
--

Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

50% mix of roundup and poision ivy killer works great, although mixing it breals lots of laws..........

oozing out of their eyes.
All, with toothless grins, waving Obama 08 signs.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

you really what? hate, love, tolerate, enjoy, laugh....?
Where are these towns? they must still exist if manufacturing just stopped in dec 09.
cites? sources?

No, just that there's a reason the EPA exists and it isn't just to annoy you.

Its existence is to appease lobbyists.

its to save lives and health troubles from hazards.
a good example is removing lead from gasoline, the world as we knew it didnt end and lead levels are down dramatically. thats good for everyone:)

Don't you know? It's all a huge conspiracy. "New World Order" and all that whacko crap. Get your gun and run for the hills.
Watch.... they will ban DDT next. Oh, wait, that's already happened.
So, where did all the lead go, now that it's not in gasoline? I bet it's still in the ground in lead mines?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The sky is falling !

the EPA was orignally formed to save lives and improve health..
but once formed, the purpose of any organization becomes to justify it's own existance and increase it's own power...
Mark

Oh, you mean like churches!

AZ Nomad wrote:

There are several "rules" governing SystemAntics. Three are obvious here:
1. Systems grow at 5-6% per annum. 2. System goals come first. 3. Systems do not do what they say they do. For example, can anyone point to anything the EPA has ever done to protect the "environment?" I mean, has the environment ever complained or asked for help?
In wrote:

Just as I thought, you're a sheeple. Drink some more kool-aid, comrade I'm from the government and I'm here to help. <chuckle>
In wrote:

WTF are you talking about? Do you have anything but your stupid ass opinion to back your claim? Didn't think so

The first one calling people names is almost always wrong. Lack of self control. :^)

The one that brings in the over-the-top reference invloving children loses. WAY too easy to just have everything for the children.
--
I get off on '57 Chevys
I get off on screamin' guitars
JimT wrote: