damn that Julie Bove!

Page 1 of 8
She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.
On 10/2/14, 5:04 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

I second that! I hate to stir up trouble! That's why I didn't tell Stormin he's a fool for worrying about the regulator. The way to adjust water pressure is to jack up the house a little. 46 feet should do the trick.
On 10/2/2014 6:01 PM, J Burns wrote:

Well, at .434 psi per foot of elevation, that's about right.

One of us must be in some kind of alternate reality.

I'm dumbfounded.
--
Dan Espen

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.
On 10/3/2014 5:10 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

OK, then I guess the regulator thread is closed. Thanks for the canned spaghetti you got on coupons. Loved that. Hope sis is doing OK, with the flooded cellar. Are you getting enough to eat? Love you, Ma.

It will if you stop stirring up shit. Go back to RFC if that is the group you are trying to kill.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I asked a serious question here. Actually a couple. And perhaps because I am a woman and I don't know technical stuff, that didn't go over so well. Both problems are currently resolved, I certainly wasn't trolling and I had intended to leave this group, until I saw Pico's post. Clearly he or she is trying to cause trouble and drag me back in here.
Julie Bove wrote:

Hi, Let me rephrase for Ed. Wherever you go you will suck up all the bandwidth there and it'll kill that group.

That makes no sense. How could *my* asking a few legit questions kill this group? I wasn't even *in* the thread in question and I have no intention of going there. Because I have no answer for the person.
Julie Bove;3291587 Wrote: >

> helpful to

See, this is exactly the reason why Medieval Europe was such an awful place to live and spend your life. No one dared to travel very far from where they lived because of "highway men" that would rob you, but also because of the mind set of the people back then. If someone's horse died or house burned down just when you came into town, people would suspect it was because you were evil and an instrument of the Devil. You very well could end up in a situation where they'd bind your hands behind your back and your feet together and throw you in the river. If you drown, God had accepted your soul and they'd know you were innocent. If you survived, God had rejected you because you were evil and should be put to death. Better to live where everyone knew you to avoid finding yourself on trial for being evil.
I haven't read the whole Pressure Regulator thread in full, but from what I understand, Julie Bove didn't play any part in it. Why are we blaming her for the baby squabble that erupted there. Because she's evil? The only ones responsible for that baby squabble are the babies that are squabbling.
--
nestork

On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 08:03:15 -0700, nestork

She appeared, and people have to show off? circa 4th to 6th level?

Julie participates in some food groups that pico frequents too. IMO pico is the one trying to cause problems, not Julie. He just threw her under the bus

Thank you. And yes, he is over at RFC doing the same. I don't think I have ever seen him post anything on topic over there. Just tries to stir up trouble and blame others for it.
On 10/02/2014 02:04 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

Hi Pico,
That is just her. Not much you can do about it. I feel your pain.
I made the mistake of calling my wife a Trophy Wife over on one of the food groups because she eats what I eat so I will never be tempted to break my regimen. (Not a diet, I eat a lot.) Julie flipped out. She has been stalking me in that group ever since. She knows I have her killfiled, but, based on the quoted parts of other people's replies, every time I write something, she still screeds after me. And she can be pretty nasty at times.
I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful woman.
-T
Todd wrote:

Hi, Is she a good cook? I am fine if I can live without eating. I don't care much about food. More important things for me in life, LOL! Once when I was working, a big mainframe system went down for a major oil co. I worked straight for 72 hours without sleep or food, just drank black coffee, about 30 cups. After problem was solved I went home slept two days to recover. Thinking back that was a dumb thing to do.
On 10/3/2014 8:25 PM, Tony Hwang wrote: Once when I was working, a

Odd you should mention. I've just spent about seven hours at the church, trying to get the satelite TV system back on, for general conference this week end.

Yes, I'm a good cook. Why is any of this being discussed here./

OMG! Now *you* are over here as well? You are pretty much destroying the diabetes food group and being very mean to an elderly poster there.

That wasn't the only thing you called her but I have no intention of dragging that fight over here.

And you, Todd are the pig! :)
On 10/3/2014 11:03 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

Todd still here? He engaged me in lengthy discussion of religion, on AHR and on email. After a few weeks, it became clear he's not "discussing" in the usual sense of the term.
--
.
Christopher A. Young