damn that Julie Bove!

She sticks her toe in her for just a moment, and the newsgroup goes all to hell like the other groups she hangs out in. The thread on water pressure regulator has taken on a nasty tone that does not belong in this previously helpful and rational group. I hope we can return to civility.

Reply to
Pico Rico

I second that! I hate to stir up trouble! That's why I didn't tell Stormin he's a fool for worrying about the regulator. The way to adjust water pressure is to jack up the house a little. 46 feet should do the trick.

Reply to
J Burns

One of us must be in some kind of alternate reality.

I'm dumbfounded.

Reply to
Dan Espen

What are you even talking about? I didn't mention a water pressure regulator and I don't even know what one is. My water heater has been repaired. I was told that my venting is up to code but it may be helpful to extend it up another foot from the roof. So far so good on the water heater. And you're just a nasty piece of work.

Reply to
Julie Bove

It will if you stop stirring up shit. Go back to RFC if that is the group you are trying to kill.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Well, at .434 psi per foot of elevation, that's about right.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

OK, then I guess the regulator thread is closed. Thanks for the canned spaghetti you got on coupons. Loved that. Hope sis is doing OK, with the flooded cellar. Are you getting enough to eat? Love you, Ma.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

See, this is exactly the reason why Medieval Europe was such an awful place to live and spend your life. No one dared to travel very far from where they lived because of "highway men" that would rob you, but also because of the mind set of the people back then. If someone's horse died or house burned down just when you came into town, people would suspect it was because you were evil and an instrument of the Devil. You very well could end up in a situation where they'd bind your hands behind your back and your feet together and throw you in the river. If you drown, God had accepted your soul and they'd know you were innocent. If you survived, God had rejected you because you were evil and should be put to death. Better to live where everyone knew you to avoid finding yourself on trial for being evil.

I haven't read the whole Pressure Regulator thread in full, but from what I understand, Julie Bove didn't play any part in it. Why are we blaming her for the baby squabble that erupted there. Because she's evil? The only ones responsible for that baby squabble are the babies that are squabbling.

Reply to
nestork

She appeared, and people have to show off? circa 4th to 6th level?

Reply to
RobertMacy

Julie participates in some food groups that pico frequents too. IMO pico is the one trying to cause problems, not Julie. He just threw her under the bus

Reply to
ChairMan

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I asked a serious question here. Actually a couple. And perhaps because I am a woman and I don't know technical stuff, that didn't go over so well. Both problems are currently resolved, I certainly wasn't trolling and I had intended to leave this group, until I saw Pico's post. Clearly he or she is trying to cause trouble and drag me back in here.

Reply to
Julie Bove

Thank you. And yes, he is over at RFC doing the same. I don't think I have ever seen him post anything on topic over there. Just tries to stir up trouble and blame others for it.

Reply to
Julie Bove

Hi Pico,

That is just her. Not much you can do about it. I feel your pain.

I made the mistake of calling my wife a Trophy Wife over on one of the food groups because she eats what I eat so I will never be tempted to break my regimen. (Not a diet, I eat a lot.) Julie flipped out. She has been stalking me in that group ever since. She knows I have her killfiled, but, based on the quoted parts of other people's replies, every time I write something, she still screeds after me. And she can be pretty nasty at times.

I hate to put it this way, but just ignore her. You should never get down in the mud with a pig. You can't win and the pig rather enjoys himself. She is an awful woman.

-T

Reply to
Todd

I have her KF'd but a bunch of ninnies insist on ragging on her or about her.

I have noticed a couple of threads here that have gotten just silly/nasty/foolish, which is a great disappointment.

Reply to
Pico Rico

Maybe we should tie up Julie, throw her in the river and see if she floats or sinks?

That might make for an agreeable break in an otherwise monotonous day.

Reply to
nestork

Hi, She is like a stirring stick, never gave feedback. Very weird.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi, Let me rephrase for Ed. Wherever you go you will suck up all the bandwidth there and it'll kill that group.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi, Is she a good cook? I am fine if I can live without eating. I don't care much about food. More important things for me in life, LOL! Once when I was working, a big mainframe system went down for a major oil co. I worked straight for 72 hours without sleep or food, just drank black coffee, about 30 cups. After problem was solved I went home slept two days to recover. Thinking back that was a dumb thing to do.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You should hear her carry on about her husband and daughter on other groups. If I was to hear she was found buried in her back yard, although I would not approve or condone it, part of me would understand.

You are right. You just have to walk away (kill file) that kind of a spirit. Not let those kinds of fumes into your heart. And what I can tell, she rather enjoys it when people fight back with her.

Reply to
Todd

On 10/3/2014 8:25 PM, Tony Hwang wrote: Once when I was working, a

Odd you should mention. I've just spent about seven hours at the church, trying to get the satelite TV system back on, for general conference this week end.