Courtesy light stays on

Oh, I'm pretty sure that I don't to look at the other posts to know it was the switch. The thing is, no one would have thought he was lame if he simply told us that. Mistakes happen.

However, now we think he is, well, something other than lame because he refuses to simply reveal the fix after a number of us have mentioned that we shouldn't have to go look it up for ourselves.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yep.

Yes.

You're probably right, but it's not a good excuse.

Reply to
micky

He appears to be a d*****ad and I doubt he'll get much help from anyone in the future.

Reply to