Cost for joining Harbor Freight - Insiders Track Club

I was hoping for some serious answers to my previous post, only got one that wasn't somewhat or totally off-the-wall.
So, how much does it cost, and are the coupons you get any better than the ones I already get bombarded with, to dangle a preposition/ proposition????
Thirty bucks, minus ten, works out to twenty bucks for a year.
I havn't really paid a lot of attention, if the ITC is better than the other coupons every where. I hope so. If you wait long enough, everything at HF goes on sale.
I was hoping for some serious answers to my previous post, only got one that wasn't somewhat or totally off-the-wall.
So, how much does it cost, and are the coupons you get any better than the ones I already get bombarded with, to dangle a preposition/ proposition????

And a significant number of items have multiple SKUs with little to no difference allowing HF to rotate which item is on sale, which effectively means the item is always on sale.
On 12/21/2012 1:55 PM, hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

180 CNY
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:55:51 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net"

Members get invited to the cocktail party and reception as new tools are introduced. They often get trips to China to see the new items in prototype stage. The annual banquet is worth joining the club alone, not to mention the summer picnic. It is on the Gulf Shore this year as a way to help the towns that lost tourism from the oil spill. .