CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or do they pull the same ruses on men?

Page 3 of 3

No, they just Think they can get away with it toward women. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF SOME CONTRACTORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you the right questions, they can't get away with as much. It's said that men are unable to say "I don't know", but I think women are equally full of pride at times. How about asking friends for ideas about questions to ask, instead of putting up a wall and pretending to know what everyone is talking about?
MRS. CLEAN wrote:

You've got to speak the language. For example:
Dilbert: "I think it's the radiator cap." Mechanic: "What did you say?!!" Dilbert: "I think it's the #&*!!@ radiator cap." Mechanic: "Well, why didn't you say so?" Dilbert: "Sorry, I forgot where I was."