computer problems

Don,
Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.
Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it could be over 2 weeks.
I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed. Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.
Cheers, Frank
Don,
Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.
Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it could be over 2 weeks.
I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed. Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.
Cheers, Frank
On 8/28/2014 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:

Dear Frank, I just heard from your Uncle Albert, who you never knew about (because you're adopted). He is sending enough money for your new computer, and all the software you need. Keep working, until you hear from us. Stuart, we hear, has taken up drinking. Again. We know you'll do fine in the meantime. Be sure not to eat asparagus and drink wine on the same night, we remember the last time you were in the hospital with explosive diarrhea.
I heard from corporate, you are up for a raise next evaluation, if you keep up the good quality work. The girl in accounting loves when you call, your voice makes her so romantic. She cries and dabs her eyes and near to swoons.
Quite Sincerely, Don
On 8/28/2014 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:

It must really be acting up cause it posted your topic twice. ;)
On 8/28/2014 6:10 PM, Meanie wrote:

I see, funny, I must have tried it a second time before I realized my error. Also see that I cannot delete it.
Computer has been driving me batty. It belongs to business in another state and is locked out for me to make software or hardware changes. I can only access a remote desktop in the UK and if there is a problem the guys that gave me the computer cannot access it and I need to go to the UK techs. Once took them a month to solve a server problem.
On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:

Frank, I'd rather have you do them at home. You can work from home a few days a week if need be. I don't trust Stuart to do them. He is too much of a goof off to trust.
Use your home computer and stay home all next week, just report your hours.
With all my love, Don

And all my love to all of you too.
Isn't this a lovely NG?
On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:

Frank,
For the second time today, you sent me email addressing refrigerator problems. You know I don't know anything about repairing them. I do believe you are getting a bit senile.
Cheers, Don
On 8/28/2014 5:05 PM, Don wrote:

Didn't you do appliance repair for thirty years?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 8/28/2014 5:05 PM, Don wrote:

This is getting comical. Refrigerator Frank is different from this Frank.
I wrote the computer letter but could not post it because apparently when in the ng's in Thunderbird, if you try to send a private email, it goes to the ng and not the recipient. First time I saw it in alt.home.repair, sorry. I'm deleting it (I hope).
BTW the computer problem was actually a server/software glitch. Don't think I'm getting senile but I am getting old. POS computer has a dead internal battery that I cannot access and a 15 inch CRT monitor that is tough on this old guy.