Computer NG?

Page 3 of 3
In wrote:

I've run Windows for the last 10+ yrs and gui shells before that. Never had to call anyone. More than enough help on the internet. Linux still doesn't have the drivers nor some applications I need. I've come to the conclusion it never will. Want to switch, but cannot. Linux is OK for newbies but not so much for switching to from mature, working production machines.
In wrote:

In your opinion: There are nothing but opinions on newsgroups.