Comments on WeatherMaster Windows

Looking at Weathermaster Insulator 7 replacement windows as an option for my home. Comments about company & the Insulator 7 window are solicited.
I looked at their site and id say they are not only cheap but cheap as in construction. They dont make windows, or rate r or u values, or say they warranty glass. Argon low E ? who knows. Franlky you dont know what you are buying, Id say you can do better . If you want cheap OK thats what you are paying. Do you want top insulating in the industry look at HURD. You realy get what you pay for.