cleaning vinyl siding?

I have white vinyl siding,on one part of the house I have a bunch of small black specks,not sure what it is ,but they are hard and also hard to clean off,I suspect they may be some type of insect eggs ?Would a power washer remove these,the are a lot of them,anybody ever run into this? Thanks
I'd contact a local siding company and ask about the power washer. Could be mold or insect dew (poop). There are cleaners available on the market - spray on, just hose off - be careful of plants around the house.
Kim

Sounds like artillary fungus. The spores are a bitch to remove. YMMV