Cleaning Tile Glue from Concrete

How do I remove the glue used to hold down linoleum tile from a concrete floor? Thx.
Razor blade floor scraper and elbow grease. These scrapers use 4' or 6' replaceable blades.

I agree, and I have done it. I should add to that, a heat gun may help. Depends on the type of adhesive. A torch helps too, but be sure you know what the stuff is first, and of course only do a small area at a time, and be prepared for stinky smoke. The heat gun is much safer.

I have seen power scrapers used....you can probably rent one nearby....good luck, Ross