"Chriping" from LG washer dryer W3431

I have this little comp unit. However, when the cycle is over, it emits a horrible chirping sound that wakes up anyone who happnes to be asleep. It must be a simple matter of disconnecting something to make the noise go away? Can anyone help me??? PLEASE!!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What did LG Customer Service tell you when you called them? You did call them, right? If you haven't, it would be prudent to do so ASAP. After all, they made the machine and may be aware that this symptom might or might not to a serious breakdown. Jot down the numbers that you call, keep a record of who you talked to, when, and the gist of the conversation. They are well aware that happy customers are repeat customers and their response will dictate your future choices in appliances. Good luck.
Joe
Yes of course I called them, but they said there was nothing that could be done about it and I advised them that this was a stupid feature because it prevents one from using the machine before going to bed. However, this is the one I have, and there must be a way to oped it up and snip a wire to fix this, which of course the customer service rep is not going to tell me how to do even if he knew. Joe wrote:

Most customer service reps only know how to use a phone, and a computer terminal. Yes, there is probably a sound device on there some where that can be disconnected. I've not worked on one of these. Maybe an appliance repair company near you has someone who can find the chirper?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.