Choosing a Toilet

Page 2 of 2
Experts say it is not a problem. It has not been a problem in my house. I had to remove a Kohler pressure assisted toilet when we first moved into my house and I could not believe how clean the pipe was. (There was nothing wrong with the toilet but it wasn't installed right.)

possible editing):

My understanding is that it isn't a problem. Our plumber said that if you could see inside the waste pipes, you would see piles of debris every so many feet. Each flush moves the pile along to the septic system or sewer system.
Sorry about Toyo vs. Toto, but regardless, our investigation indicates the Totos are better than Kohler. And to balance reports, one of our Kohlers - a very expensive model has needed to have the flapper valve replaced every two years - the others are ok.
--
Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

Interesting comments here; Wellworth vs. American Standard Champion
http://www.bobvila.com/wwwboard/messages/142206.html

Toto.
But be sure to get one with a 2-1/8" fully glazed trapway. Toto Drake is good. The Kohler Wellworth is not a good choice.
Look at: "http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm "

over two years now that has worked flawlessly and if I needed another, that is what I would get.
We're happy with the 3 Wellworths we've had for years.
I ended up choseing one of 3 that all cost about te same (and matching sink. ditto) because I love Baroque Architecture and it had definitely Baroque curves and angles. zemedelec

We had 3 Wellworths in our last house and are putting 3 "comfort height" Wellworths ("Highline") in the new place we're building now.
R.

in the bowl than American Standards that I have seen.
Get either a Kohler (e.g. the Wellworth) or a Toto, because a straight flush beats a full house! .