Champion Generator 2800W

Anyone ever use one of these and have an opinion on them? I have not seen many of them around but just noticed I can buy it for under 400 dollars (CDN). Seems like a great price for a 2800 watt. I have a

3000 W Honda that I keep at the cabin, just looking for something to maybe use at job sites, camping, around the house etc.

Any opinions are greatly welcome.

Thanks!

Rick

Reply to