Chambers Oven: Regulator...

Guru's...
I've a Chambers w/ a regulator that is on the fritz. I understand parts are hard to come by but I've a repair team that would fix if I can find 'em...
Anyone have insight into Chambers Oven repair and parts? (Old threads indicate Chambers is now part of Whirlpool but Whirlpool parts site does not indicate Chambers parts...)
Thanks in advance...

Have you tried Googling?
--
Regards,
Yep - came up pretty empty except for 'antique stoves' url; they seem to fix and sell parts + a restoration biz...

Send 'em an email and ask... those guys seem to have a pretty good handle on the Chambers stuff.
--
Regards,

By "regulator" do you mean a pressure regulator in the stove's gas supply line? Or do you mean the oven thermostat?
In any event, the only supplier that I know of, in the entire USA, of rebuilt and new replacement parts for antique stoves like Chambers is Repco Replacement Parts, Inc in Texas.
Their website is:
http://www.repcoreplacementparts.com/index.htm
Their website seems to be down as I write this but it normally works fine.
Other parts suppliers get their stuff from Repco.
Good luck,
Doug

By "regulator" do you mean a pressure regulator in the stove's gas supply line? Or do you mean the oven thermostat?
In any event, the only supplier that I know of, in the entire USA, of rebuilt and new replacement parts for antique stoves like Chambers is Repco Replacement Parts, Inc in Texas.
Their website is:
http://www.repcoreplacementparts.com/index.htm
Their website seems to be down as I write this but it normally works fine.
Other parts suppliers get their stuff from Repco.
Good luck,
Doug
Thks for your reply...
I've come to believe I mean the oven theromostat; it's the part that, as you turn the dial, governs & regulates the temperature of the oven.
My model Chambers is a C 90 or 61...