Centering myself

I just got back from a trip to my psychiatrist. He told me I need to center myself. So, the minute I walked in my house, I grabbed a tape measure, and started to measure my house, in order to find the exact center of the house. I intend to place the center of my bed over the center of the house. However, I ran into a problem. When measuring I noticed that the walls are all about 5 to 6 inches thick. This has me real puzzled. In order to find the exact center of the house, do I just measure the whole house and divide by two, or do I have to take into account the thickness of every interior wall, and add or subtract that amount? Do I add or subtract? Do I need to measure the interior or exterior of the house to find the center? And, lastly, the doors are not as thich as the walls. How do I account for that?
Oops, I almost forgot. When I measure the bed to find the center of it, so I measure with the blankets on or off the bed, and do I measure from the insides of the head / foot boards, or the outside?
One other problem..... It appears the exact center of the house (might) be right in the center of a wall. Should I move that wall, or move one of the outside walls in or out to compensate?
Thank You
Mr. Serious
--
Remember, life is a serious matter, and a waiste is a terrible thing
to mind !!!!

Glad to see I'm not the only Ahole around here.
Yes
Be glad you don't own a waterbed, warm water, cold water............

Obviously your first trip.
This can only be done with a pyramid. Centering in a shape other than a pyramid is useless. I made a small pyramid from sheet metal. I considered other material but found that sheet metal especially in the Mid West and East is far better in the heavy rain and lighting...... after a few jolts I feel much more centered and no longer need medication for my acne.
Creative Writer

No, don't move the wall(s), the proper method is to shift the house. Be sure the feng shui works tho.
Harry K
'I just got back from a trip to my psychiatrist. He told me I need to center myself.'
ME: The good Doctor meant for you to stand on BOTH legs when you come thru the door and to stand up straight ; it gets blood to the brain a bit better .
No charge.

Sounds like you need to make love to a squirrel.
Self-Centering Vise... http://www.kurtworkholding.com/workholding/self-centering.html