Can someone identify this appliance logo please?

http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/mollybrown10/media/Unknown%20logo_zpsomk6jehh.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 10:25:51 PM UTC-5, Molly Brown wrote:

Could be TI Group, formerly Tube Investments. They made some small appliances about 70 years ago. What is the appliance, what country, how old?
Thank you very much. Yes TI group it is. 1984 Cooktop, Thelwall Lane Warrington England
On 04/17/2016 09:25 PM, Molly Brown wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tube_Investments_of_India_Limited
I don't see them being involved with appliances.
I think they were involved under the name Creda.