Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!!

Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!!
A solution for getting your floors cleaned daily? Its called a Maid service. ck the yellow pages

Check with a museum.

Yes. there's probably 'an old solution' (double pun intended) for this question! :-)