Can anyone ID these items (patio door something?)

Bought them in a bucket at a garage sale, but wonder if I can use them in my house.
What is this stuff?
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Hardware-Items /
thanks

First one looks like a set of sliding door edge pulls for a pair of doors, probably with a locking mechanism. Second one is a patio door lock. You step on it and it binds against the door track. On some doors this can be problematic.
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:03:30 -0500, Ignoramus7848

Look like patio door locks?
Just a guess....
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info

Those are latches for a double swinging door without center post. They mount into the edge of the door and the metal "tounges" flip to move rods up and down into ceiling and floor either latching or unlatching the "fixed" side of a double door.
The warehouse in the building where I work has 3 sets of doors with those types on latch on one side.
The other thing is a push down rubber foot to hold said door open. It mounts low on the door surface.
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.
On Jul 20, 2:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu wrote:

I stand corrected. I neglected the extension rods in the box on the first one, and the first one would suggest the second. Never saw one of the second ones before. Good call.