Bye Bye Ronnie

Page 1 of 2
The adult diaper companies will miss you!
--
***/***/***/***/***/***/***/***

Shrub is a ONE TERMER!
You sick A*****E
You are a sick asshole for saying he is a sick asshole.
voodoo disease 666

<< Subject: Bye Bye Ronnie From: "Lost-In-Translation" snipped-for-privacy@forgetit.com Date: Sat, Jun 5, 2004 5:01 PM
The adult diaper companies will miss you!
--
***/***/***/***/***/***/***/***

Shrub is a ONE TERMER!

Yo piece of shit.
This is the most violent and corrupt society in history.
Death to the christian jew cop government.

message
<<<mindless tripe deleted>>>>>
Yes those of us who are old enough, educated enough and informed enough to recall the Carter years when we first started kissing radical Islamic butt and the Nixon-Ford period preceding that will miss and mourn the passing of a president who restored the presidency to its proper stature.
Love him or hate the man was a LEADER.
He fueled the recovery that Clinton took the credit for. Those wonderful 90's were a gift from Reagan and his much ridiculed voodoo economics.
And after 30 some years of kissing Islamic butt I am proud that we have a president who has kicked some.
Colbyt
Colbyt wrote:

Not to mention bursting the inflation balloon and canning the air controllers who violated their contracts by striking. Que vaya bien...
-- dadiOH _____________________________

Can't forget his 1986 visit to Libya with FB-111's, simultaneously defining American and French character, and slapping that turban off of Ghadafi's head.
Colbyt wrote:

And Reagan and company not only KISSED butts, but ARMED the attached radicals. I'm old enough, educated enough and informed enough to remember the IRAN-CONTRA SCANDAL, a giant step toward subverting the checks and balances in the U.S.Constitution. Thanks [for NOTHING], "Ronnie."
http://www.inthe80s.com/scandal.shtml
The Iran Contra Scandal This is a timeline of various events in the scandal history I found on the Internet. I think some of the dates may be off, and I know there are fairly big holes in it (like when North testifies and gets convicted or when the first reports of the scandal are reported). I hope to fill in the gaps soon.
1980 Oct. -According to unproven allegations, the Reagan-Bush campaign makes secret pact with Iran to delay release of the Embassy hostages until after the November election, in return for future covert arms sales. This theory is known as the 'October surprise.'
1981 Jan 20 -- Hostages held in the American Embassy in Iran released. Reagan takes oath of office.
1985 July -- An Israeli official suggests a deal with Iran to then-national security adviser Robert McFarlane, saying the transfer of arms could lead to release of Americans being held hostage in Lebanon. McFarlane brings the message to President Reagan. Aug. 30 -- The first planeload of U.S.-made weapons is sent from Israel to Tehran. Two weeks later the first American Hostage is released. Dec. 5 -- Reagan secretly signs a presidential 'finding,' or authorization, describing the operation with Iran as an arms-for-hostages deal.
1986 Jan. 17 -- Reagan signs a finding authorizing CIA participation in the sales and ordering the process kept secret from Congress. April -- Then-White House aide Oliver North writes a memo outlining plans to use $12 million in profits from Iran arms sales for Contra aid. Nov. 5 -- Bush records in his diary "On the news at this time is the question of the hostages ... I'm one of the few people that know fully the deatails ... it is not a subject we can talk about ...." Nov 13 -- Bush's diary: "I remember Watergate. I remember the way things oozed out. It is important to be level, to be honest, to be direct. We are not saying anything." Nov. 25 -- Attorney General Edwin Meese III discloses to the public that $10 million to $30 million in arms-sale profits were diverted to the Contras. Bush's diary: "The administration in disarray -- foreign policy in disarray -- cover-up -- who knew what when?..."
1987 Jan 1 -- Bush's diary "These so-called findings on Iran -- I'll be honest -- I don't remember any of them, and I don't believe that they were even signed by the president, frankly. But sometimes there are meetings over in the White House with Shultz, NSC guy [McFarlane? -ed], Casey and Weinberger, and they make some decisions that the president signs off on. ... And the facts are that the Vice President is not in the decision making loop." May 11 -- McFarlane testifies to Congress that Reagan instructed his staff in 1984 to find ways around the congressional ban on U.S. military aid to the Contras.
1989 Jan -- Just before Reagan leaves office, the White House computer is purged of data, which is backed-up to tape. About two-dozen tapes mysteriously disappear once the aides have finished. July 25 -- U.S. District Judge Harold Greene dismisses theft and wire fraud charges against Poindexter. Poindexter remains charged with conspiracy, two counts of obstructing Congress and two counts of making false statements.
1990 Feb. 5 -- Greene orders Reagan to give a unusual videotaped testimony and immediately turn over 33 excerpts from his diaries. The former president invokes constituionally questionable doctrine of executive privilege, made famous by Richard Milhous Nixon. On the videotape he says he never had "any inkling" that his aides were arming the Contras. April 7 -- Poindexter is convicted of all five charges.
1991 Feb. 28 -- Poindexter appeals all five convictions. June 16 -- Former Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger is indicted on five felony counts of obstruction of justice, perjury and making false statements. Aug. 26 -- Because of a hung jury, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth declares a mistrial in the case of CIA officer Clair George, accused of concealing from Congress his knowledge of the Iran-Contra affair. Nov. 26 -- Duane Clarridge, ex-head of the CIA's Western European Division, is indicted for allegedly lying about his knowledge of Iran-Contra.
1992 Dec. 9 -- George is convicted of lying to Congress about the affair in 1986. He becomes the highest-ranking CIA spook yet convicted of felonies committed in the name of duty. Dec. 24 -- President Bush grants pardons to Weinberger, former assistant secretary of State Elliott Abrams, Clarridge, Fiers, George and McFarlane.
Ermalina wrote:

[...]
Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. Iran-Contra was a marvelous bit of fooling the Congress in order to kill Communists. The Iranians killed Iraqis. Three-for-one.

on
Justice is eternal.
voodoo disease 666
If the worst people can find to say about Reagan is that he sold arms to supposed moderates in Iran to save Americans being held hostage in Lebanon and then used the money to fund people fighting for their freedom from communists in Nicaragua, then I don't think he has much to worry about up in heaven.

Yes he does. The after-life powers that be are still going to want to know why 2.8 million people world wide had to die of aids before he would even take action in the USA, let alone force a testing of the blood supply. Remember those infamous words from the Reagan expose movie? "Those that live in sin should die in sin"
Ronnie was just a face man. I blame him for nothing, he was worked like a puppet on a string. Rather like the CIC we have now.
No comparison with the current administration. Ronnie could at least talk and act human. Bush can do NOTHING on his own, never has an original thought, and more importantly, he just plain doesn't care about this world we live in, since he's in another world altogether..
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:28:04 GMT, "Lost-In-Translation"

Lost-In-Translation wrote:

<snip>
If I recall correctly, there is no evidence he ever said: "Those that live in sin should die in sin". I believe that is pure speculation on part of those that didn't like him. Isn't that called slander? --Mike
I did respect Reagan, even if I didn't fully embrace his political direction. I sure wish I could say the same for the current President, who I have ZERO (can you have MINUS??) respect for. I've been around for nearly 60 years and never thought I'd ever say that, but Bush Jr. has done it to me--the worst President in our history, as history will certainly reveal more fully as time progresses.
The Reagan years are looking all the more appealing in this sad era!
RIP, Ronnie
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:39:34 -0400, "Colbyt"

you are allowed to have your opinion. others have gone to battle for it in the past. what have you done to earn it? The economy is now growing at a rate amongst the fastest in history. Check today's news...unemployment is disappearing. You won't see alot about it because the news tends to only show the negatives during a Republican office. How many times has it shown US forces doing GOOD things in Iraq? They only show the things that discredit this administration. You need to do more than just watch the evening news.

butt
of
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 13:37:24 GMT, "Lost-In-Translation"

You do yourself a dis-service making up little "cutsey" names for these people. You have good points but seem more like a 12 year old trying to get back at Sally Sue than an adult trying to make a valid political point.
Steve B.
Good Riddance to a Horse's Ass.....As governor of Calif he doubled our state's sales tax from 3% to 6%, expanded the bureaucracy. opened the doors of our mental hospitals and let out all the loonies to live on our streets, and still managed to spend the state into a deficit for the next governor to get stuck with
AND he did the same with the federal deficit
A typical conservative politician...say one thing, do the opposite and have the public bend over

OK, so you didn't like him. Didn't you ever learn any manners though? Thee is a time to just shut up for a while.